Wednesday, August 27, 2008

America's Next Top Way to Get Ratings

Guilty I am of watching America's Next Top Model with vigor. I friggin love that show. I love noted fashion photographer Nigel Barker and his straightforward ogling technique. That guy gets so much emaciated model ass, he's been too busy binging to purge. I digress. This cycle of America's Next Top Model is taking the high road and having a tranny up for grabs. Turns out the fabulous Isis (come on, at least try to make the new name sound authentic. She may as well have named herself Lady Marmalade.) used to be a man. I'm all over trannies on ANTM, but will it only be a roundabout way of exposing the deeply shallow personae of the other contestants? I. Can't. Wait.

Oh, and on a side note... I thought they already had a transgendered person on the show. Her name was Dominique. You be the judge.

No comments: